An exciting opportunity of Assistant Finance Analyst has just become available with a respected property business based in Central London. Working within the financial analysis team this role reports into an accountant and offer an excellent opportunity and career progression.
About the Assistant Finance Analyst role:
The Assistant Finance Analyst will assist in analysing, reporting and accounting for property development projects.
- Liaise with both property and finance professionals
- Assist in setting up new project appraisals including feasibility and sensitivities and budget changes
- Preparing cash-flow spreadsheets for PMs
- Assisting in preparing monthly management packs
- Provide information including dashboard updates
- Preparing journals and accrual calculations, capex reconciliations
With experience of working in a similar, financial/data focused role you will have worked with other departments and be able to build relationships both internally and externally as well as having excellent attention to detail.
This property company are well recognised in their field and appreciate well organised, enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me to find out more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job