Assistant Credit Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 + bonus. Hours 9-5pm, 25 days holiday, parking, pension.
Reporting into the Group Credit Manager, responsible for managing a team of 9. You will manage your own ledger and as well as overseeing a small team and ensuring they perform to the best of their ability. You will support the Credit Manager with motivating the team, month end reporting, streamlining procedure and any other projects.
- Supervising a team of 9 credit controller across 10,000 live accounts with a monthly value in excess of £10million
- Day to day supervision of the team, ensuring that targets are met, queries are resolved quickly and debts are kept to a minimum
- Weekly ledger reviews with the team, staff appraisals, recruitment and performance management
- Responsible for managing a small ledger of key accounts
- Hands on chasing customers for payment by phone and email
- Attending meetings within the group, some travel may be required
- Managing the month end process and reporting within the group’s deadlines
- Responsible for accurate, deadline driven, bad debt provision reporting
- Leading the weekly team meeting and ledger reviewss
- Account escalations and legal processing
- Managing withholding tax
- Assisting the credit manager with the development and implementation of group policies and processes i
- Assisting with bad debt provision
- Deputising for the Credit Manager
- Experience within credit control working as a supervisor, in a structure environment
- Experience of working within a large company
- Target orientated
- Evidence of debt reduction
- Advanced Excel is essential
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position please contact Sarah Chandler at CWC Recruitment Ltd.
CWC is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to recruiting credit professionals. We have over 30 years of credit control and credit management recruitment experience. We are true experts within our field.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'