Our client has a vacancy for an Assistant Conveyancer with at least 2 years residential conveyancing experience. You will manage client’s expectations to maintain a high standard of customer care.
• Effectively prioritise work to ensure all targets and deadlines are met to include diarising and chasing matters as necessary
• Drafting non-standard correspondence
• To ensure that the case management system is accurate and kept up to date and that physical files are maintained in good order
• Issue regular milestone reports to clients and referrers
• Be aware of, and observe, all Compliance requirements ensuring issues are appropriately escalated without delay
• Sending terms of engagement and estimates of fees and disbursements
• Obtaining or checking Land Registry documents or title deeds as applicable
• Drafting or checking sales contracts and agreeing terms with the conveyancer acting for the other party to the transaction
• Collating and sending or checking supporting legal and financial documents;
• Exchanging contracts and completing the transaction
• Dealing with such financial aspects of a transaction as may be delegated to you ensuring adherence to accounts team procedures
• Perform any other duties appropriate to the role as may reasonably be required from time to time
• Every member of staff is expected to show respect to their colleagues and to adhere to the model of equality and dignity at work; they are also expected to work cooperatively and to support all teams with which they have contact in achieving the Company’s objectives
Organised and methodical
Strong, articulate communicator (oral and written)
Self-motivated and Positive
Able to cope with peak demands and changing priorities
Enthusiasm to learn/improve skills
Intermediate IT skills suited to an office environment
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'