Role: Assistant Commercial Finance Analyst
Location: Blackburn, BB1 2FA
Hours: Full-Time / Permanent
Salary: Negotiable / Dependent on experience
What will my role look like?
We have an exciting opportunity available for an Assistant Commercial Finance Analyst within the Finance Department!
In this role you will provide key support within the commercial finance team, maintaining key responsibility over production commercial reporting and output for senior and operational management. The role will also act as a point of contact for Operational and Senior Management. The individual will be expected to apply a commercial mind set to the role and ensure insights are provided on a regular basis to key stakeholders in the business.
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Assist with producing daily/ weekly/monthly reporting on KPIs across your responsible area and ensure timely reporting to senior management and operations
- Ensure accuracy of reporting to senior stakeholders
- Work closely with operation team to provide key support and analysis on business KPIs
- Demonstrate a strong commercial understanding of core business KPIs and articulate how to drive these.
- Record weekly actions and provide key support to commercial analyst and Commercial finance manager.
- Co-ordinate weekly and monthly meetings
- Provide support in month end review of site by site p&ls to ensure accuracy of site by site P&L reporting
- Prepare first draft of quarterly and annual site by site budget site and provide commentary between actual and budget variance working closely with the FSS and Operational team.
- Provide input into monthly board pack presentation
- Provide commercial insight to Fuel Pricing and Convenience Retail team
- Perform ROI analysis on all investments
- Review and prepare monthly R&M report and analysis.
- Providing Commercial Finance Manager and other senior management with concise, clear and timely business updates and ensuring key issues are escalated in a timely manner
- Other Adhoc projects
- Part Qualified Accountant is desired although not essential if your experience is sufficent for the role
- Experience within a commercial / analytical enviroement is desired
What’s in it for me?
EG Cares is our benefits & rewards scheme, it’s our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day.
- New state of the art headquarters
- Free parking
- Employee Discounts
- Waterside Cafe
- Work Anniversary Awards
- Recognition Rewards
- Progression & Career Opportunities
- Learning & Development
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service
- Join our EG family
Who are Euro Garages?
EG Group is a leading global independent fuel station and convenience retail operator with operations at over 5,600 sites across Continental Europe, the United Kingdom, North America and Australia.
The Group has enjoyed significant growth, with 2019 revenues in excess of €20bn (surpassing €25bn including the full year impact of acquisitions). The Group provides grocery, merchandise, fuel and food service to consumers through partnerships with global brands including Starbucks, Subway, Spar, Greggs, KFC and Burger King.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'