We are looking for an Assistant Buyer to join our team on a part-time basis 3 days per week for 6 month fixed term contract with a possible extension up to 12 month.
As an Assistant Buyer in our Partnership division you’ll work closely with the Buyer to develop an attractive menswear proposition for our partners. You will be the brand ambassador looking to develop our brands with various partners such as ASOS, Amazon and number of international connections.
You should be highly organised and able to analyse and interpret sales data, as well as creative, with an excellent eye for the latest trends. Our business is fast-paced and no two days are the same. A genuine passion for product, along with determination and relentless enthusiasm will allow the successful candidate to truly excel and develop within this role.
As a Buyer you’ll be responsible for:
- Involving in selection meetings with the wider buying team you will build separate ranges which we can offer to our partners
- Analysing sales and trading information.
- Contribute to planning, trade and sales meetings. Making appropriate recommendations or providing insight into data and highlighting key trends or best and worst performers
- Taking ownership of the critical path and providing updates against schedules during weekly meetings
- Maintaining excellent relationships with new and existing partners. Liaising with them regarding all product-related queries
- Creating and updating all product information and attributes. Accurately inputting all new product information and maintaining the product file
What you will need to succeed:
- Previous experience as a buying assistant level 3.
- Passion and interest in fashion
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial skills and an eye for trends.
- Good knowledge of competitor retailers and overall insight into the UK accessories retail market is essential.
- Be numerate and analytical as a key part of this role involves analysis and interpretation of sales data.
In return for your hard-work and commitment, you’ll receive fantastic training as well as exciting development opportunities and a competitive benefits package.
Our people are energetic, enthusiastic and proud to work for a company that is committed to making the customer look and feel amazing through our trusted family of brands. If you are able to demonstrate these qualities and the have the desired experience, why not apply today and be part of our future.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'