Assistant Buyer Leading beauty brand
*Exciting opportunity for Assistant Buyer within leading make up and beauty brand!*
Are you currently an Assistant Buyer or have experience within managing beauty accounts?
JOB ROLE: Assistant Buyer
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY CULTURE: Hardworking, innovative,
HOURS: Monday to Friday 9:00-5:30
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000
LOCATION: Central London
The Assistant Buyer will work closely with the Buying Manager in a busy Commercial Team liaising with external brands and internal teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and develop brand relationships from a Marketing and Sales perspective working on bespoke campaigns with brands. * Coordinate strategy meetings, minutes and follow up. * Develop launch plans for new brands ensuring cohesive liaison with the Marketing and Brand Teams where appropriate. * Provide timely updates to the Marketing, Commercial and Brand Teams in relation to agreed activity for specific brands and their involvement in company marketing events. * Monitor new line introduction, supporting the Merchandising and Product Content teams to ensure on-counter dates are achieved. * Work with the Commercial Team to advise in relation to stock ordering and delivery arrangements including chasing of deliveries where applicable and updating the Supply Chain Team. * Monitor sales targets and forecasts and reporting back to brands regarding the success / outcome of bespoke Marketing activities. * Sign off brands and / or products for newsletters and event activity. * Liaise with the Marketing Team regarding bespoke activity on a weekly basis.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Proven exceptional beauty industry experience & excellent commercial acumen.
- Outstanding organisational, accuracy and prioritisation skills including the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a strong work ethic.
- A first class comprehension of the beauty industry, ecommerce and high street retail.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships at the very highest levels within the beauty industry.
- Computer literate with intermediate or advanced excel skills.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Advertised by Office Angels Oxford Street. If you would like to apply for this role then please EMAIL your CV to quoting reference: NZFUQ09/03
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"