An excellent Assistant Business Analyst role has just become available working for a World Leading Media Business based in Central London. Working with the UK Management Accounting and FP&A team this role will undertake a variety of tasks and processes which contribute to the production of Management Accounts, Budgets and forecasts and all other associated deliverables. This is a 12 month fixed term contract, looking to start as soon as possible:
Assistant Business Analyst Key Responsibilities:
Responsible for month end journal preparation and postings for key areas of the P&L and balance sheet;
- Assist with the building of month end reporting packs
- Responsible for month end journal preparation and postings for key areas of the P&L and balance sheet
- Preparation of month end marketing and technical accruals and prepayments journals
- Assist Business Analyst with ad hoc project work as required
- Provide support with additional analysis, including audit preparation and half year / full year reporting
- Stock reconciliation and analysis
- Collate and reconcile sales data from third parties
- Assist in preparation of Budgets and official Forecasts
- Forecast and review cashflow
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to review processes with clarity and create efficiencies
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Articulate with advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- A proactive and responsible attitude to workload, with a propensity to own the key duties of the role
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience using financial systems such as SAP & MS Navision is preferable.
The ideal candidate will be actively studying with at least one years finance experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
- Business Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job