A multi-award winning firm with several offices strategically located around the UK are holding a recruitment drive to bring on experienced talent to their headquarters in London.
The long-standing firm has serviced its clients well in managing their wealth for over a century as well as offering assurance and risk services to its clients. Once a Winner of the AccountancyAge Awards, the firm intends to grow further organically, and through merger and acquisition.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with clients
- Coordinating staff members effectively on assignments
- Ensuring assignments are completed within time and budgets
- Staff appraisals
- Partaking in the firm’s marketing drive
One of the benefits of working with this firm is, you wont be limited to working in a particular industry. You will gain strong experience working with several sectors including Real Estate, Aviation, Financial Services and Hospitality, just to name a few.
- Paid overtime
- 28 days holiday with increase in service
- Private medical insurance
- Great pension scheme
- Seasonal ticket loan
- External Audit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job