A successful international manufacturing and distribution company based in Wigan, our client supplies a high quality product to an established global customer base.
The Role for you?
Being a successful brand means that our client can offer opportunity, training and progression. Reporting to the Financial Director, you will be confident in communicating with people throughout the business including suppliers, other senior management and other staff. You will be key in supporting the growth of the company by fulfilling the management accounts function. You will be producing all accounts for part of the business and duties will include the following:
- Production and control of the management accounts
- Assisting with Budgets and forecasts
- Assisting in the preparation and analysis of currency forecasting
- Regular bank reconciliations as required
- Ensuring invoices are raised for all reactivation production.
- Ad Hoc duties as required.
- Provide manufacturing KPIs
- Maintaining accurate stock levels
- Production of weekly Flash forecast
- Payment runs and payment requests
- Dealing with queries for Sales ledger, Purchase ledger and Stock
- Weekly daybooks
- Assisting stock takes
- Working with the management account and Finance Director in the timely completion of audits
- Developing bill of materials with the operational teams as required
- Producing and maintaining balance sheet reconciliations
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Understanding of accounts systems
- Advanced system skills (Excel, Word)
- Good planning, organisation
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience of some Management Account Production.
- Qualified by experience in accounts as an Assistant Accountant or studying towards CIMA or ACCA.
- Doing all accounts for part of the group
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'