Our client is looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their small but busy team.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- assistance with the preparation of monthly management accounts, group reporting and year end accounting
- accounts receivable
- credit control (very rarely)
- fixed asset reporting
- bank reconciliations
- variance analysis
- accruals, prepayments
- expense analysis
- various other related ad-hoc duties
The successful candidate will likely have the following skills:
- attention to detail
- good communication skills
- intermediate Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables etc.)
- ability to be flexible working as part of a small team
- ability to work to tight time-scales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'