COST ACCOUNTANT NEEDED - £32000
Your new company
I currently have an opportunity for an Cost Accountant to be based within a leading Manchester based Shared Service Centre on a temporary to permanent basis.
Your new role
Your main duties will include:
- Performing financial control activities and reporting for monthly and year-end closings.
- To be the first point of contact to Controllers.
- Utilizing knowledge of cost accounting principles, set forth in MAM, to ensure accurate product cost development.
- End processor of Target / Budget calculation, Enable with Sales, Operations, and Sourcing to develop the new years' product costing standards accurately and timely as required by Corporate Accounting.
- Cost center and Internal order Master Data duties.
- Review and reclassification of project costs.
- Fixed assets; OPEX and CAPEX projects, release and extension of budgets, closure and capitalisation upon requests.
- Creation and maintaining of cost centre assessment cycles.
- Providing support for internal and external audit requests.
What you'll need to succeed
The main element of this role requires experience in finance controlling roles and understanding of product costing techniques. You will be Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA, have experience with SAP and be experienced in business partnering by using your analytical skills that can support decision making.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary (up to £32000) and once permanent you will receive a package including 25 days holiday, private health insurance, pension and flexible working. You will also receive support to finish the rest of your CIMA/ACCA qualification. You will work alongside an experienced Finance Manager who will provide you with the guidance to take the next step in your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'