This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work in a small team and take on responsibility
Our client are based in Wokingham and are looking to bring in a permanent accounts assistant into the finance team
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Accounts Payable
- Credit Control
- Direct Debits
- Month End (journals, nominal accounts, balance sheet recs e.c.t)
- Dealing with any internal and external accountancy queries
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working in a similar all rounded role
- Ideally come from a smaller company background
- Have strong excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables e.c.t)
- Ideally be studying towards AAT or equivalent (not essential)
Opportunity to work in small team in a lovely environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"