My client is a well-known name in their field and an ethically minded organisation striving to better the environment we all live in. The role, based in Cheltenham is for an Assistant Accountant who is looking to join a growing international business. They have 35,000 employees globally and there is the opportunity to grow organically within the business into their other international locations. If you are successful in this process you will attain a salary in the banding of £22,000-£26,000 and join a company that has strong values and team work culture.
You will be reporting into the Financial controller and benefit from an extensive professional development plan. They are huge advocates for their employee’s personal development and you will get study support through whichever relevant qualifications you wish to take. This is also a great opportunity to join a relaxed professional environment with flexible working with a focus on producing good quality work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the preparation of annual budgets
- Preparing and processing monthly cash flows
- Preparing financial and project data monthly for the executive board
- Supporting the Financial Controller and Financial Director with any day to day activities
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Liaising with project partners on finance related matters
Skills and Characteristics:
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills and willingness to learn basics of accounting software for processing
- AAT qualified highly desirable
- Strong teamwork mentality
- Strong communicator
- Good attention to detail and the ability to multitask
If this opportunity lines up with your skills and can give you the career progression you desire, then please contact Harrison Foster with a current version of your CV and salary package.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Microsoft Excel
- Monthly Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job