This growing manufacturing business is looking for a motivated and diligent Assistant Accountant to join their fast paced accountancy function in Warrington.
Page Personnel are working in partnership with a reputable manufacturing business that are looking for a driven Assistant Accountant to join their expanding accountancy function based in Warrington. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is looking for an organisation that is well established and has a great reputation in their field of expertise. Also a brilliant position for someone that is looking for the next step in their career within a stable organisation.
The key responsibilities the successful Assistant Accountant will be responsible for are:
Responsible for the P&L and balance sheets
- Input to production of year end packs
- Ownership of posting of all accrued and deferred income postings
- Ensure relevant supporting documents are in place for balance sheet revenues
- Support the monthly revenue associated balance sheet reconciliation process
- Support the production of timely, informative and reliable reports to support all revenue elements of monthly management accounts for inclusion in consolidated pack and individual service packs
- Responsible for payroll processing.
The successful Assistant Accountant will possess the following attributes and skill sets:
Studying towards CIMA/ACCA
Ability to prioritise and work under pressure of tight deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Must be able to clearly articulate complex financial information to non financial operational contacts
- Ideally worked in a similar finance background.
The fantastic package the successful applicant will receive is as follows:
- 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme min 2% contribution
- Retail/leisure discounts
- Study support
- Child care vouchers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job