Background and Experience:
- Be part qualified ACCA/CIMA qualified or later stage AAT exams - but not essential
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of self motivation to be able to plan and prioritise own work
- Happy to work in a small team and also work unsupervised
- Have excellent organisational and IT skills
- Production of monthly Management Accounts up to trial balance (including all month end journals for accruals and prepayments for each group of companies.
- Completion of lead schedules, comparison to annual budget and updating quarterly forecasting models.
- Processing of purchase invoices, reconcilliation reviews, ensuring suppliers are paid on time to maintain effective supplier relationships.
- Processing inter-company charges and ensuring that the inter-company accounts remain in balance.
- Credit control function.
- Cash flow forecasting and management for the Group companies.
- Group VAT reporting.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 9am - 5pm 1/hr lunch
- Free parking on site
- Credit Control
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job