As part of the Quality criteria within the Assurance Review Improvement Programme, the Central Assurance Team is seeking to make improvements to the standard operating procedures (SOPs) in E-Serve by aligning all the SOPs across E-Serve into a standard format. This role will be involve reviewing the SOPs in each area of E-Serve, communicating with various stakeholders across E-Serve to ensure the SOPs are current and then transposing the information in all the SOPs into a new format.
This will form the basis of a new Quality Management System and allow the procedures to have a common footing; version control and referencing system.
- Working with the Senior Assurance Manager to identify and ensure the existence of the SOPs that are held by the different schemes across E-Serve.
- Understand the referencing system developed for document control.
- Transpose the information from the current versions of SOPs across E-Serve into a new SOP format.
- Ensuring the links within each SOP are active and logging any that are inactive.
- Placing a copy of all the current SOPs into a new archive SOP area within SharePoint and placing all changed SOPs into the appropriate new folder in SharePoint.
- Keeping an Excel log of all changes to SOPs made with appropriate commentary.
Key outputs and deliverable
Specifically the role will undertake the following:-
- Accessing all current SOPs in E-Serve to ensure they are exist
- Maintaining excel logs of all changes made to SOPs
- Creating SharePoint files to store current SOPs and newly changed SOPs
- Transposing information from one procedure format into a newer format
- Ensuring the new referencing and numbering system is followed for all newly created SOPs
- Take on additional tasks outside of core responsibilities from time to time
Specific skills and capabilities
- Good numerical and analytical skills, with an excellent attention to detail
- Ability to review processes and documents such as operating procedures and guidance documents created by other teams
- Good written and oral communication skills, the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with colleagues
- IT knowledge, including experience of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to manage logs, etc. using these applications
- Interpersonal skills; a flexible approach and the ability to work well within and across teams and proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Organisational skills; the ability to proactively prioritise, plan and schedule complex tasks and demonstrate problem solving skills
- Experience of working within a controlled document management system
- Understanding of business operations and Standard Operating Procedures
- Good co-ordination skills
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job