As part of their growth plans, they are looking to take on an Asset Manager to join their team in London. You will be responsible for supporting the management of these assets, future acquisitions and the development and implementation of strategic projects to enhance the value and reduce the operational risk of the portfolio.
To be successful in the role you will have
* Experience in a similar asset management or technical role in the energy sector
* Ideally exposure to the wind industry
* Degree qualified (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred)
* Experience in performance monitoring and production optimisation
* Strong project management skills
* Experience in managing contractors and administering contracts
* Ability to identify operational threats and risk
This will be a challenging role but one that will also come with a huge amount of recognition and reward within the business for high performance. Their projected growth also means good progression opportunities.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact the recruitment team on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'