Skills Development Coach / Assessor (Project Management)
Up to £30, 000
My Client is a well-established, stable Training Provider that is looking to recruit a Skills Development Coach / Assessor to deliver a rigorous and effective learning & assessment strategy the Project Management Apprenticeship.
- Operate within the company’s Internal Quality Assurance Framework to ensure consistency and compliance to internal and external policy, procedure, guidelines and requirements.
- Deliver effective and efficient assessment processes that enable individual learners to progress towards and achieve identified milestones in a timely manner, supported by fair and consistent judgement of valid, reliable, sufficient and authentic evidence.
- Support learners in line with their individual needs, provide appropriate IAG and refer for additional support to ensure that individual learners continue to progress in relation to their starting point, achieve in a timely manner and are enabled to progress to positive destinations.
- Record assessment decisions fully and contemporaneously and ensure the prompt and managed completion of IQA actions to enable early submission and processing to maximise timely success.
- Implement feedback and development action points provided from the IQA resulting from IQA sampling, observation of practice and standardisation themes to continuously improve the quality and rigour of assessment for learners.
- Monitor and respond to learner and employer feedback to continuously improve the learning experience for individuals and groups.
- Implement feedback from standardisation, internal and external quality reviews and audit to continuously improve the service provided.
- Meet personal quality indicators, KPIs and MLPs as planned and those of the Delivery Team.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Must hold Project Management experience and relevant qualification.
- Experience of devising, planning implementing and evaluating assessment and learning strategies
- Working within Internal Quality Assurance Policies and Procedure
- A proven track record in a project management role.
- Responsive and flexible
- Verbal and written communication
- Organisation and time management
- IT skills
- Maths & English Grade C and above
- Assessment and Internal Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of Apprenticeships / Frameworks (desirable)
- Teaching / Assessor qualification (desirable)
- Effective & professional communication with Learners/Employers
For further details, please ring Lydia on or email your CV to .uk
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'