Assessor in Brickwork
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and self motivated Assessor in Brickwork to join the team at our Crawley Campus. This is a full time position working 37 hours per week. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
The Chichester College Group is the largest provider of further education in Sussex and is comprised of 3 Colleges: one at Chichester, one at Crawley and one at Brinsbury near Pulborough, which is land-based. Through our Colleges we educate and train around 25,000 full and part time students every year and provide teaching excellence to meet the future needs of the regions' employers.
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave package
- Parental benefits including childcare vouchers
- Discounted private medical care
- Subsidised local gym membership
- Other high street discounts plus more
As our Assessor in Brickwork your role will be to support, monitor and visit work based candidates. You will also train and assess in the workplace and in college and complete documentation relevant to NVQs and create and deliver classroom based courses and workshops where necessary. You will need to provide your own transport and have a flexible approach.
Key responsibilities of our Assessor in Brickwork:
- Recruit and manage students in line with agreed policies and procedures
- Undertake assessments/verification that are delivered to the standard and within the timeframe defined within College policies
- Identify potential new clients for the NVQ
- Support the course enrolment process by providing information and guidance and supporting interviews as required
- Monitor the progress of learners and to liaise with Employers as necessary and build and maintain industry links
- Deliver agreed assessment schedule for each NVQ including embedding Key skills and Skills for Life
- Train and assess candidates
- Keep records of attendance/assessments and achievements and write reports for students and employers
Our ideal Assessor in Brickwork should have the below skills and experience:
- NVQ Level 2 qualification in Trowel Occupations
- A1 (Assessor) Award or equivalent
- Relevant professional vocational/industrial experience
- Assessing NVQs in vocational sector
- Liaison with external clients/organisations
- Training and assessing learners
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word
- Working knowledge of NVQ programmes and their delivery methods
- Up to date knowledge of industry sector
- Full driving licence
If you would like to learn more about our Assessor in Brickwork rolethen please click ‘Apply’ today!
Closing date: Thursday 30th May 2019
Interview date: Thursday 13th June 2019
All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, which may include a check of the barred lists and any relevant overseas checks.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'