Assessment Social Worker - Accomodation Support
NonStop Care are working a client on the South Coast to find a Assessment social worker to join their CAST team. The authority are providing tax free accommodation support, a great benefit in itself, and are very open to home working even when things go back to normal.
CAST is a unique team within children social care as it combines both R&A and CP, and since adopting this way of working the authority have improved their OFSTED from good to OUTSTANDING. It is a great opportunity for an experienced social worker.
Roles and responsibilities;
- To complete assessments based on referrals from the public and/or other professionals
- To carry a case load of child protection cases
- To work with other professionals (health-care, police, social workers) to provide the best level of care for the service user
Requirements of the role;
- Assessment experience
- Child protection experience
- HCPC SWE registration
- Enhanced DBS
- 2 years references
Benefits of the role and NonStop Care;
- Fantastic pay
- Accommodation support
- FREE DBS
- CV screening
- Interview preparation
If you or anybody you know would like to know more please contact Conor at NonStop Consulting for more information.
£200 referral bonus for anybody you recommend who starts a role through NonStop Care
- Referral & Assessment Child Protection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'