Meridian Business Support are currently looking for Assembly Operators for their client based in Glasgow.
Main duties for the role are as follows :
- The assembly of electrical and electronic parts, wiring harnesses, components and sub assemblies
- Perform a variety of complex production assembly operations and inspect finished products to ensure compliance with production standards and specifications
- Working on fast paced cells meeting tight deadlines
- Quality control
Key essentials for the role are as follows :
- Must have experience as a manufacturing operative / assembler working within a fast paced environment
- Have a strong level of hand-eye coordination and be able to work with small and intricate parts
- Understanding of manufacturing and quality control processes
Available shifts: Mon-Thu. 7am start.
Long term opportunity, possible immediate start.
If interested in the above role please send your up to date CV to
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job