To assemble and build windows and sashes within the manufacturing environment ensuring that the product is accurately and carefully produced to ensure client expectations are continuously exceeded.
- Be able to use measuring equipment and hand tools such as drills, screwdrivers, measuring tape and calliper
- Attention to detail and carry out quality control on all products
- Good with numbers and maths to ensure the products are build correctly and accurately
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
Hours and Monies
- 40 hours per week
- Immediate starts available for the right candidates
- Temp to permanent opportunity
- Monday to Friday 0730 - 1600
- £8.00 per hour rising to £9.50 depending on skill set
This position would suit someone from a carpentry or engineering background or someone who genuinely enjoys using hand tools to build products.
- hsnd tools
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job