Our market leading, Telford based client is sourcing a number of Assembly Operators. Your duties are to assemble and inspect automotive parts, ongoing training is provided and work is ongoing although full duration is unknown.
Working on a rotating 3 shift system the role and duties include assemble and inspect of parts. Please be aware you will be standing for full shift.
- Genuine opportunity of ongoing work for the right candidate
- Overtime paid at premium rates.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job