Our client is a company which supplies the health care sector and has been trading in Newcastle for over 100 years. They have seen consistent growth over the last 10 years and are seen as market leaders in their field, that take pride in providing a bespoke and tailored service to its clients.
The role is a trainee position that will develop the successful applicant from an entry level worker to a confident crafts person.
The company are looking for candidates who can be trained to perform the following duties:
- Use hand tools.
- Work to specific design drawings.
- Use a variety of equipment.
- Comfortable using multiple materials.
Even though this is a trainee position, candidates have to demonstrate the following skills and personality attributes to be successful within this role:
- Be able to work hands on.
- Show an interest in working with, or have direct experience in using hand tools.
- Be able to stand at a workbench for a long period of time.
- Show examples of working to deadlines.
- Have the flexibility to work on different projects on a daily basis.
The role is a permanent position with a starting salary of £16,500 per year, with increases depending upon the level of skill reached within the role.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job