You will be technically competent with a passion for delivery. Your code will make a difference to our clients’ businesses so it needs to be of high quality, intuitive and efficient. You will be a team player with an ambition to progress in an exciting, energetic and highly diverse environment.
- A minimum of two years commercial ASP.NET development for websites using C#.
- Proven experience using SQL Server
- Experience writing technical / functional specification documents
The successful creative candidate can expect to receive a competitive rate of pay, relative to skills and experience, with yearly reviews and appraisals. Our client also operates and contributes to an excellent company pension scheme.
This is a dedicated and enthusiastic team and the on-going training and development of staff is critical to thier success.
- High spec workstations with dual screen monitors
- Opportunities to attend industry events such as and Microsoft TechDays and Google Partner Events
- Tea, proper coffee and soft drinks
- Tranquil countryside location
- Monthly team lunches at local pub
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- 22 days holiday increasing to 25 day
- Personal training budget
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or relegion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or relegion for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job