Our client, a household name in the financial sector are seeking a Software Developer to join a growing technology team. It is a great opportunity for a Software Developer to work for a corporate giant, yet at the same time, get the feel of a tech start up working on ground breaking projects.
The aim for the team will be to design and build solutions to compliance and risk issues in the financial regulatory fields and to provide service to large and complex data driven projects throughout the company.
Software Developer Responsibilities:
• Get involved with the whole development life-cycle of the solutions
• Become a key member of the team and build quality services and products
• Understand the importance of unit and test plans, constantly looking for a chance to improve the testing process
• Evaluate the new technologies to expand the scope of the work done in the team and identify opportunities that will add improvements and add greater efficiency
• Experience of design and delivery including .Net and web based applications or services
• The ability to break down complex tasks into manageable units of work
• .Net & MVC Development
• Testing frameworks (BDD, TDD, unit testing)
• Strong knowledge of Agile/SCRUM development
• Using Microsoft technologies like; ASP.Net, WebAPI and MVC to build applications
• Exposure to AWS (Amazon Web Services)
• Understanding/ Experience of the financial industry
• PowerShell or other scripting languages
If this Software Developer opportunity is a role you are interested in, please apply for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job