Our client is looking for an Asbestos Project Coordinator/Manager based in Kemnay on a permanent, full time basis.
- Great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in this field.
- Role will assist in managing contracts (currently Aberdeen office covers many Council contracts - Aberdeen City, Aberdeenshire, Highlands, Moray, Dundee), also growing oil & gas contracts.
- Being the focal point/front end for the Aberdeen business.
- Scoping jobs, setting up jobs for clients.
- Would suit individual looking for their first foray into project management.
- They will be provided with a lot of support / training to be brought up to speed and hopes within 18 months individual will be standalone.
- Will involve leading a small team.
- Good quality, process, systems understanding.
- Individual should have P402 Surveyor qualification essential.
- P403 & 404 advantageous but can obtain this latterly.
- Knowledge of asbestos removal industry.
- Understanding of oil rig/industry.
- Previous public-sector experience also highly advantageous.
- Role will involve travel to client offices (approx. 2 days per week out of office - some overnight stays - Scotland).
- The company has just built a lab in Aberdeen and looking to expand services to oil industry.