Job Profile for Area Sales Manager - TP140022
Area Sales Manager required. Our client is a leading manufacturer of high quality bathroom products selling through specialist retailers across the UK. Due to the ongoing success of the business they are seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager with a track record of sales improvement and effective account management.
It is anticipated the successful Area Sales Manager will have experience with Bathroom products of some capacity, and be based in either Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire or across the West Midlands as a whole.
Area Sales Manager Position Overview
- Developing relationships with new and existing retailers within the West Midlands and Wales territory
- Feeding back on Sales progression to internal staff
- Delivering presentations on the product range to customers
- Maintaining CRM data through effective planning and reporting
- Working toward agreed KPI and Sales targets
Area Sales Manager Position Requirements
- Experience with a product related to the Bathroom industry
- Proven track record in an external sales role
- Based in either Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire or across the West Midlands as a whole.
- IT Literate, especially with Microsoft packages
- Strong organisation skills
- Full UK Driving License
Area Sales Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary Dependent on experience
- Commission on Sales Performance
- Company vehicle & other company benefits
- 31 Days Holiday including bank holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'