A field sales role promoting a leading range of showers, taps, mixers, valves & plumbing and heating controls and accessories through national and independent merchants and bathroom showrooms.
TERRITORY: Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire & Oxfordshire
PACKAGE: £30k-£35k basic + £8k uncapped OTE, car, laptop, mobile and pension
THE ROLE - Area Sales Manager:
• A field based territory sales role inheriting an established and well performing area.
• Promoting my clients range of domestic & commercial showers, taps, mixers, valves and plumbing and heating controls & accessories
• Including infer red controls and anti-scald thermostatically controlled products which are very strong in both the domestic & commercial markets
• 60% account managing and developing the relationship with an established network of national and independent plumbing merchants.
• 20% strengthening relationships with contractors and installers to help create demand for the merchants
• 20% looking after independent retailers & bathroom showrooms
IDEALLY YOU WILL:
• Have field sales experience from within the plumbing, heating or bathroom industry.
• This could have been gained from either a manufacturer, distributor or merchant.
• You will be a strong account manager with first class communication skills.
• You will also have a proactive, consultative and professional approach to territory sales.
• A leading UK manufacturer of bathrooms, heating and plumbing products
• Offering one of the widest and most diverse tap and shower collections on the market
• Dedicated to quality, safety and style
Please click on the link below to find out more about this and other sales opportunities.
Integra are a sales recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of field sales professionals on a nationwide basis across a number of market sectors, but with an emphasis on the construction industry. Typically recruiting sales executive, sales representative, account executive, account manager, territory sales, area sales manager and business development manager positions.
Key words for this role include: construction, plumbing, heating, bathrooms, hvac, merchants, contractors, installers, showrooms, field sales, account manager, business development, area sales manager
- Account Management
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'