Job Title: Area Sales Manager (Healthcare Industry)
Salary: £28,000 plus bonus, phone, tablet and company vehicle
Our client is a bespoke manufacturer with various sites across the UK. Due to expansion they are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and driven individual with exceptional consultative sales skills. This is a unique opportunity to work with a business who makes a fundamental difference to people's daily lives. The role will come with challenges but will also be incredibly rewarding.
The role will cover South Wales, Herefordshire, Gloucester and Worcestershire. Applicants will be considered from any of these areas.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Achieving agreed revenue targets for company's products and services in sales territory
- Securing repeatable orders for all of company's products via client account management
- Working to agreed sales processes including effective diary management
- Collaborating with internal sales admin team for new appointment setting
- Developing the territory through effective customer management and new prospecting
- Taking detailed briefs for individual products made to spec
- Visiting clients in a variety of locations, including private homes and schools
- Provide product training to end users through demonstrations and workshops
Desirable experience and skills:
- Identify potential new customers and develop existing and lapsed accounts
- Coordinate territory sales campaigns by managing own appointments, undertaking assessments and training events, writing/preparing quotations.
- Ability to explain technical product or service information to customers
- Consultative and persuasive sales solution provider
- Active Listener who can demonstrate empathy for the market and customer
- Ability to work of own initiative with good territory planning
- Commercial awareness with solid numeracy skills
- Good organiser and timekeeper
- Positive attitude and a determination to succeed
This role would suit someone with prior sales experience within the mobility or care industry. Equally it could suit a care practitioner or occupational therapist who are looking to diversify into a sales role.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Matthew on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job