My client is one of the market leaders within the UK with views to grow further in the near future. With a strong reputation within the acoustics sector, my client pride themselves on offering the most substantial product and service available. Upon perfecting the most superior noise control technology products, they are now on the lookout for an experienced area sales manager to take them that step further.
The Role & Candidate
As an area sales manager you will report directly to the Sales Director. You will be responsible for sales to new and existing accounts for the Company's range of noise control products. This role will require you to develop detailed specifications and projects to sell to new and existing customers, along with sales leads generated through the head office. Working from home, and on the road, you will be expected to manage your own time effectively allowing customer visits and meetings to be scheduled in order to build relationships and secure business.
As a potential candidate:
- Proven track record in acoustic noise control sales
- You will have accounts experience and be a tough negotiator with the ability to see the internal and external customer's point of view.
- You will be a self-motivated and self-disciplined individual who possess high energy, stringent time management skills and above all the ability to think on their feet.
- You will possess an ability to instigate, identify and capitalize on business opportunities whilst exploring all potential avenues for business.
- You will demonstrate an ability to talk at all levels. Typical Decision Makers range from Purchasing Managers to Board level Directors both internally and externally.
- Full driving licence is a must.
To apply for this role please send a full CV to:
- Account Manager
- Sales Executive
- Sales Representative
- Technical Sales
- Area Sales Manager
- External Sales
- Sales Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Engineer
- Territory Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job