Are you a Professional looking for your next challenge?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Area Sales Manager looking to progress in their career to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As an Area Manager you will be expected to develop the profile of the customer. To promote the full range of products offered within the business, ensure stocking opportunities are secured with key merchants.
Previous experience of working in a busy environment and a strong sales background is essential.
* Account management and relationship building
* Provide Specialist Technical Sales Advise
* Scoping of drawings and estimating, producing over lay drawings
* Establish and develop relationships with Agricultural Contractors, Architects, Engineers.
* Provide tender estimates, value engineering and securing work.
* To attend site visits and managed customer's demands
* To promote innovation of any new products
* Work closely with the internal sales team to ensure all processes are complied with
* Service the needs of existing customers, increasing new business opportunities
* Enthusiastic and focused telephone approach
* Exceptional sales and negotiation skills
* Adept at scoping technical drawings, identifying opportunities for supply & installation
* Good Communications skills and a proactive approach
* Positive and can do attitude
* Hold a valid driving licence and have access to a car for business use
* Comfortable making outbound call and taking inbound calls
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Proactive approach
* AutoCad Skills
* Understanding of construction processes & technical expertise to provide design assistance
* Strong ICT skills
* Good business acumen
Salary £35,000+ plus a £200 a month car allowance
40 hours per week-Flexibility required Monday-Friday
Location-Travelelling in the South West area reporting into the Grantham Office
Closing Date 19th January 2018
***Please only apply if you have the relevant experience***
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.