Alexander James Recruiting is currently looking for a driven sales professional to work for a well established supplier of various truck mounted products to cover and develop their client base across Exeter, Cornwall & Devon. With a package to include a competitive salary and commission scheme as well as an excellent car allowance, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced technical sales person looking to take on a new role.
* Business development across Exeter, Cornwall, Devon & Plymouth in selling a variety of loader cranes and related products mainly to the waste sector
* Selling service contracts related to demountables and loader cranes
* Providing a consultative approach to customers and provide product demonstrations from time to time
* Take responsibility for region revenue stream and overall growth
* Sell the company range of maintenance products and cooperate effectively with the service team
You will ideally have some experience in a sales role before preferably with a background in either waste, commercial vehicles or other capital equipment. Crucially you will be a driven sales person with the driven and focus to look to commit to a long term role. This is a career moving opportunity as the company have a low turnover of staff and have a strong reputation of looking after their employees. The roe provides plenty of development opportunity in conjunction with mentoring by a senior sales professional and the company therefore need a candidate who buys into this.
* Competitive salary dependent on experience (Up to £32,000)
* Excellent uncapped Commission potential £40,000-£55,000 achievable)
* Car allowance of £650 per month
* 5 % pension
* Health care scheme
* Life insurance
* Growth opportunity, working with a leading organisation and well known brand within their sector
Part of a wider group, the company are a well known provider of various types of truck mounted forklift truck products. The wider group are a well known brand and a leading provider of various types of on road handling equipment. Their range includes hoists, loader cranes, recycling cranes and tail lifts. With over 3,000 employees and operating in over 100 countries, they truly operate on an international basis.
To find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Alex Hopkirk on or email alternatively refer to www.alexanderjamesrecruiting.co.uk for our latest jobs.
- 'sales' 'crane' 'waste' 'business development'