As an Area Sales Manager, the main purpose of your role will be to sell the company's technically advanced structural adhesives, coatings, and binders systems to UK industrial users/ installers.
Further responsibilities of this Area Sales Manager role will include:
- Providing technical support to the existing customer base.
- Selling formulated chemical systems.
- Selling to industrial users/ installers of polyurethane products.
- Operating effectively at all levels within the customers' structure.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Chemistry/ Material Science (Polymers) - 2.1 or above
- Driving license required
- Experience in successfully selling technically advanced products to industrial users through customer trials/ demonstrations
- A background of selling formulated chemical systems would be a distinct advantage
- Candidates with experience in a technical role with some customer support now looking to move into technical sales will also be considered
The position offers an excellent base salary and the successful applicant will be expected to earn additional commission based on an open- ended scheme. The role offers a company car and an opportunity to work with a highly successful team.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST42021 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job