Area Sales Manager has arisen for a company who specialise within the manufacturing of high quality, UPVC windows, doors and conservatory products. Field Sales experience dealing within the windows and doors industry selling building merchants, installers is required.
The most suitable Area Sales Manager will have a good background selling within the Fenestration / Windows and Doors industry specifically dealing with Builders Merchants. It would also be advantageous if the Area Sales Manager also has a background within the trade sector. This role will cover the whole of Scotland.
This role would also suit a Business Development Manager, Field Sales Manager or Regional Sales Manager who has a strong background within the glazing industry selling to Building Merchants.
Area Sales Manager Position Overview
- Target suitable new trade opportunities
- Develop sales from existing clients
- Liaise closely with Sales Management
- Maximise turnover and profit
- Monthly review of performance & new target areas
Area Sales Manager Position Requirements
- Proven sales experience - experience of selling windows, doors, fittings & UPVC
- Proven successful sales track record
- Full driving licence
- Live in Scotland
Area Sales Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £32,000 - £40,000 (negotiable)
- Bonus structure
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Mobile & laptop
- Fuel card
- Travelodge Card
- Company car
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job