Area Sales Manager - North West England
Construction / Industrial Products
£34, 500 Basic with £8,400 p.a. bonus subject to sales performance
+ Choice of Quality Co Car + Mobile + Laptop, + Excellent Final Salary Pension Scheme + Full Benefits
Our client is a market leading UK Manufacturer of Industrial / Construction products with a well-deserved reputation and a track record of excellence selling to End Users, Councils and Local Authority accounts, Contractors and specialist organisations. In business for over 50 years they are one of the largest companies in their business sector in the UK with a superb product span and a Company Service that is second to none. They have a range of market leading brands and a strong commitment to taking on board new products and maintain excellent relationships with wide range of long term and secure customers.
- Manage the North West Business Territory.
- Successfully manage the key customers in this Region.
- Continually manage and develop existing accounts as well as bringing on board new business.
- Develop excellent working relationships with a range of decision makers within the customer data-base.
- Work with customers and prospective customers to advice on the best products and new product developments.
- Deliver product presentations to help achieve sales.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3years Business to Business Sales experience and this will have been ideally gained in a product sales environment.
- Experience of Sales to Public Sector / Local Government or Industrial / Commercial accounts.
- Familiar with selling products, understanding the features and benefits of products sold and adapting the sales techniques used to secure business.
- Ideally experience of Sales Training within your Sales Career preferably with a professional / external training organisation.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills to enable a successful sales career working from home and managing a relatively large Region.
- Preferably a track record in Industrial Sales in a product led environment.
- An ability to demonstrate a professional image and sales presence on behalf of this market leading Company.
To summarise you will need to be intelligent, articulate, enthusiastic and driven to fit within what is already a successful and over achieving sales team. You will also have an organised and structured approach to sales and have a basic level of IT literacy. Essentially, you must have the drive and enthusiasm not only to develop existing customers but also to seek new business opportunities where appropriate, help secure targets and build your career.
The successful candidate will join a successful, well established and stable sales team with an excellent Sales career to develop and work professionally towards and with on-going sales training to look forward to.
IDEAL LOCATION: You will need to be living within the North West Region - Lancashire, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Merseyside, Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Clwyd, Gwynedd, Isle of Anglesey, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire. Ideally central to the territory - Manchester or on M61, M65, or M66 motorway corridors.
Please call Dan at Alexander Chapel to discuss or apply now with your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job