£36K- 42K + Bonus (20%) + Car (BMW / Audi) + Pension + Phone/Laptop
North London and Essex Territory
Leading merchant wholesale conglomerate seeks commercially astute and entrepreneurial Territory Sales Manager, Regional Account Manager or Business Development Manager from an FMCG or wholesale / distribution industry sales background, with professional sales and account management training and experience managing key and regional accounts, including large wholesale and independent accounts, looking to join a successful company that is a leading brand in its industry.
The successful candidate will develop account growth and spend across a diverse territory through consultative and strategic account management, design and develop territory strategies to secure new and existing business and be responsible for total account management including pricing, supply chain, demand creation and implementation of regional business plans in line with commercial strategy. This is a key role managing the largest and most profitable territory in the UK with high visibility and excellent growth prospects.
- Identify and develop effective relationships with contacts at both national and regional customers; including Regional Directors, Sales managers, Inventory Mangers and Distribution Centre Managers
- Develop and implement Regional Execution Plans involving pricing, contract negotiation, margin management, budgeting and profitability in line with commercial strategy.
- Develop customer contact strategies that build first class relationships and increase spend.
- Make sound commercial decisions based upon an understanding and interpretation of commercial information
- To develop and lead perfect outlet thinking and implementation
- Create Joint Business Plans (JBP) with key customers to ensure sustainable value and market share growth
- Bachelors or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years Territory Sales Manager experience with FMCG Sales and Account Management training or related industry experience.
- Commercially astute with ability to take consultative approach to territory management, including Pricing Negotiation and Customer Segmentation / analysis.
- Entrepreneurial with strong analytical and numerical skills and ability to produce and execute creative ideas.
For immediate consideration please submit CV in Word or PDF Format
**AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER**
- Key Accounts
- National Accounts
- Regional Sales
- Territory Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job