AREA SALES MANAGER WANTED
RARE OPPORTUNITY WITH LEADING ESTATE AGENCY BRAND
BASIC SALARY TO £35,000 DOE UNCAPPED OTE £75,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE
You will have a proven track record of operating at A MINIMUM OF SENIORBRANCH MANAGER level and be able to support the company’s vision and strategies. You will be a leader who works to meet and exceed performance and financial targets set whilst driving strong engagement and collaboration amongst your teams.
Our client is looking for an AREA SALES MANAGER to lead and manage the sales operation across the Isle of Wight.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving & leading to achieve financial targets
- Growing market share across the area by adopting pro-active work practices and identifying growth opportunities
- Manage, monitor and report on areas performance
- Coach, develop and manage the managers to ensure performance is maximised
- Maximise Profitability thought optimising resources
- Motivate and promote a positive business culture
- Improve team, individual and regional performance
- Ensure the business strategy is communicated to all employees and understood
- Good knowledge of the local area
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience at senior management level in Estate Agency
- The ability to work at senior level across different business groups
- Proven track record of management success including managing and developing people
- Previous experience in growing a sales division to generate profit
- Experience in management of all aspects of profit & loss accounts
- Performance review and development experience
- Business Planning experience
DOES THIS POSITION SOUND LIKE IT’S JUST FOR YOU?
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY - APPLY IN CONFIDENCE TODAY
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Estate Agents
- Sales Management
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'