Area Manager - Beauty Products - South West UK £25 - 28k basic, £30-35k OTE uncapped
Our client is a leading provider of professional beauty products, selling to wholesalers and retailers across the South West of the UK (Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Wiltshire). They are currently recruiting an Area Manager to maintain and develop business with existing customers and develop business by locating and selling to new accounts within listed territory.
- Promote the company and its products to its best advantage under guidance of the National Sales Manager; to acquire a thorough working knowledge of all company products and a thorough understanding of all their applications
- Meet agreed monthly sales targets and New Business for the territory on a regular basis within budgeted price levels or better discussed with the National Sales Manager
- Plan the coverage of the area in the most effective and economic manner within boundaries in accordance with the National Sales Manager’s direction
- Efficient administration of enquires, orders and other sales documents
- Report coherently and with speed day to day activities, customer development and changing business trends, communicating customer complaints/satisfaction and competitors’ activity to the National Sales Manager.
- Develop relationships with customers that further the relationship and standards attached to the company name visiting regularly and carrying out product demonstration to both prospect and existing customers
- £25 - 28k basic
- Uncapped commission
- Company car allowance, pension, mobile phone, laptop
- Excellent career progression into national accounts, regional management etc.
- Staff discount scheme
- You need to be a very self-motivated and professional sales individual, who is happy seeking out and developing new business, while effectively managing existing and key accounts on your territory
- You should ideally have a minimum of 2 years external sales experience in a business to business environment and be used to effective journey planning and working on regular call cycles
- Well organised, structured, have the drive and ambition to succeed and the hunger to earn an excellent OTE in reward for successful sales figures
- A stable career history
- A genuine interest or background in the beauty sector
Please note: Due to the high number or responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
InPlace Recruitment specialise in commercial recruitment and all levels of sales roles including Sales Executives, Account Managers, Field Sales, Business Development, Territory Sales, Key Account Managers, Area Sales Managers, National Account Managers, Sales Representatives, Sales Consultants and National Account Managers.
- Area Sales
- Field Sales
- Key Accounts
- National Account Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job