Are you top of your league? Do you need a new challenge?
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £40,000 per annum OTE £70,000 - £75,000 + Car + Benefits
Location: Portsmouth / Horsham Area
Hours: 5 days per week including a Saturday
Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Private Health Care, Company Car or Allowance Company Rewards and Incentives, Child Care Vouchers.
This is a fabulous position where you will be motivating, coaching and managing your team of Mortgage Advisors to achieve our desired business levels. You will work alongside some of our top performing branches, you will cover a diverse and vibrant property market with a great variety of housing stock, and additionally a busy Buy to Let, Investor business.
Duties will include:
- Attendance at morning meetings so as to reinforce FS profile
- Regular visits to and 1:1 meetings with Advisors to monitor performance and business quality
- Liaising with FSD and Residential directors to ensure maximisation of opportunities
- Dealing with initial resolution of complaints
- Ensuring new Advisors are set up and integrated into their office environment
- Working alongside new Advisors and by means of discussion, role play and demonstration, ensure they become fully operational in a timely manner
- Perform 1st line compliance functions
- Demonstrate the sales process
- Be responsible for own business productivity
We need you to be:
- Previous managerial experience
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
- Proven background in mortgage advice and sales
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Exceptional communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Hard working and focused
We regard ourselves as being amongst the best paid in the business and we are looking to expand our mortgage services brand, Mortgage Matters Direct within the Arun Estates estate agency group. We are directly authorized, with access to the whole of the mortgage market and are supported by Legal & General for our additional protection products and sales. We have industry renowned training with full administrative back up and support from our customer services and training teams.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job