Area Manager UNIT89961
Area Manager UNIT89961
Circa £42,000 per annum + car allowance
Durham or Darlington
Are you an experienced social care leader?
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
United Response is currently looking for a professional and dedicated individual to join one of our newly formed Durham, Darlington and South Tyneside areas as an Area Manager.
Who are we?
United Response is a leading national disability charity that provides support to young people and adults with learning difficulties, autism, mental health needs and physical disabilities. Our aim is to ensure that we provide the people we support with everything they need to live their best life. Person centred support is at the heart of what we do and it’s vital that our Area Managers share that passion and drive to help others.
What would you be doing?
As the Area Manager for Durham, Darlington and South Tyneside you would be responsible for:
• Ensuring that high standards of support are provided across the area
• Stakeholder management of internal and external parties including local authorities
• Ensuring that CQC guidelines and recommendations are adhered to
• Managing and monitoring budgets
• Supporting Service Managers
• Ensuring that United Response’s values and standards are reflected in all areas of our work
What we need from you…
Firstly, we need someone with the three P’s, professionalism, personality and passion. This role requires someone with a keen eye for detail who is not only comfortable with collating key business and management information but knowing how to effectively use it. The financial and business aspects of running an area will be central to this post so applicants should be confident in their ability to identify potential areas of improvement within the region to maximise the efficiency and quality of support delivered. United Response expects that Area Managers are able to lead in the implementation and development of good practice so it’s essential that you are confident in your own ability, previous experience of working with learning disabilities is also considered vital. As an Area Manager you will be responsible for a range of services including community support and supporting living so experience of a range of social care settings would be beneficial. Our Durham, Darlington and South Tyneside area covers a large geographical region so applicants should be able to manage staff remotely and to be considered you must hold a full drivers licence and have access to your own vehicle.
What’s in it for you?
Along with immense job satisfaction and the change to positively impact people’s lives as an Area Manager you will receive:
• Circa £42,000 per annum
• £4790 car allowance
• 25 days annual leave (increasing after 3 and 5 years’ service)
• Pension contribution
• Childcare vouchers
• Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
• Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
• Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
• Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'