An opportunity to join a world leader in private education centres offering Maths and English study programmes to more than four million students worldwide, with currently over 600 study centres across the UK and Ireland.
As an Area Manager, your role is to support a group of instructors (franchisees) to ensure the growth of their business including the recruitment and retention of their students in their study centres. You will be based in the European Head office which is located to the East of Glasgow, but will cover the whole of the Scotland region. All Area Managers benefit from a six month on the job training programme.
Main job responsibilities:
• Improve the quality of instruction and delivery of the company methods within your area
• Support Instructors with strategies to ensure growth and achievement of their targets
• Prioritise area activities such as centre visits, training and analysing Instructor and student progress
• Continuously develop your knowledge and expertise of the company’s method of learning
Personal and academic qualities:
• A passion for and experience of working in the education sector?
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
• A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of grade B in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent)?
• The flexibility to work extended hours?
• A full UK driving licence (regional travel is a regular requirement within the role)?
In return, you will be offered:
• Extensive training opportunities throughout your career
• 1000s of retail discounts, a company pension, private medical cover, life assurance and critical illness cover
• Travel expenses and use of a company fleet car for work purposes
• Flexible working time when you work extended hours
• A great working atmosphere with individuals who share your passion for education
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please contact Mike at Cirro People today!
Cirro People Ltd has assisted a large number of specialists find permanent work throughout the UK. We are a professionally run organization, who are reliable, conscientious and do our upmost to find our candidates the ideal job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job