Area Manager (Assistant) - Mental Health, Learning Difficulties and Autism services
A leading Mental Health, Learning difficulties and Autistic Residential and Supported Living support provider have an excellent opporutnity for several Area Managers to join their services and help mentor, lead and develop our existing services.
With a focus on delivering service user centric care packages we're on the lookout for quality driven Managers to help continue deliver excellence across all of our client's homes.
- Managing around 4 Supported Living and Residential services
- Working closely with the Regional and National Operations Director
- Developing new Residential and Supported Living services
- Liasing with Local authorities and CCG's
- Working to CQC standards
- Experience of working in health and social care, supported living and experience of managing multiple sites.
- You will be required to lead and shape services, and deliver positive outcomes to deliver a quality service to ensure that individual needs and aspirations are met, whilst partnering with other agencies and wider circles to promote joint working. You will be responsible to ensure that the services are compliant to CQC regulations, company and Health & Safety policies.
- You will be involved in potential new packages of care and support as required and implement induction/assessment programmes for these.
- Have the ability to manage and experience to challenge where necessary, providing clear and structured day to day leadership, management and support to Team Managers to ensure the highest quality of service is to delivered.
- Be prepared to undertake further training and personal development as and when required to enhance your knowledge and skills.
- Promote and demonstrate a positive "can do" culture within the business.
- Be responsible for managing staff with regards to personal development, recognising strengths and capability.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Be approachable and driven.
- Work as a valued member of the team.
- Good IT skills
- Current driving licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"