The role requires a top quality architect who wishes to get involved in a wider business picture.
You will get exposure to: Design, Product Development, Process & Planning, Risk Management, Manufacturing & Installation.
Michael Page have partnered with a leading house builder in Yorkshire to help recruit 2 architect positions that will be a significant part of the organisation's growth into a new space in the House Building market.
This organisation's aims are to change the way people have access to affordable housing in the UK and the creation of a product that is accessible to a wider market is the first of many innovations within this business.
The focus of the role will come down to three areas:
1. Managing the Design and Delivery of new products
2. Undertaking projects in product improvements
3. Overseeing a small team.
The successful candidates will be ambitious to take on a new challenge that is unique to the normal world of House Building Architecture:
- They will be comfortable with a broad role: Sketching and early design, early contact with stakeholders to address suitability, adapting to feedback, process and planning, working with manufacturers & reality of dealing with building regulations
- Adaptability to change design to suit the wider business needs
- Oversee a small team of Architectural Designers
- Experience in the Residential Sector: Preparation and delivery of tender information.
The role offers a competitive package, along with exposure to a unique development in House Building:
- This is a new product on the market, you will be involved from the outset in a project that has been created to change residential housing in the UK
- Full exposure to the operations, challenges and successes of this new development in House Building
- It will allow you to show off your adaptability and creativity to come up with designs & solutions to problems
- Give you the opportunity to make a difference to how housing is viewed in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job