Are you experienced in detailing Architectural Metalwork/Steelwork? Do you have good experience with AutoCAD or Solid Works?
Due to expansion, Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for an Architectural Metalwork Draughtsman/Detailer to work with a small design team based in the Cannock area. The right candidate will ideally hold experience within AutoCAD and/or Solid Works and have at least two years' experience within a similar role. The draughtsman/detailer will be working on a range of projects including; Canopies, Balconies, Balustrades and other construction related fabrications. For the right candidate, a competitive salary of around £25k-£35k will be offered DOE.
The draughtsman/detailer will have good knowledge and experience of the metalwork/steelwork industry, ideally within a construction discipline. Candidates should also be able to work as part of a team as well as individually to meet the project needs.
- Reading and interpreting installation and setting out drawings
- Adjustment and modification of components where necessary.
- Marking out, setting out, checking levels
- Knowledge of 'Finishing' activities
- Keeping all relevant records as appropriate to all aspects of the job.
- Communicate effectively with the client representatives on site.
- Knowing and using all the relevant BS and ISO standards
A competitive salary of £25k-£35k will be offered along with company pension and holiday. Working hours for this role are 8am-5pm.
Call now for a confidential discussion regarding this or any other role at Kingscroft Professional Resources.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job