Architectural Manager required to join a rapidly growing House Builder in their Yorkshire office. You will be actively mentoring juniors and fully operational on all projects and sites.
My client is one of the UK's leading privately owned house builder, operating primarily across the Midlands, the North and Scotland. They have recently revamped and upgraded their portfolio, holding nothing back when comes to attention to detail and finishes. Their core market is the second and third time homes buyers.
Architectural / Technical Design
- Assist the Technical Director to obtain fee quotations from specialist consultants for all architectural design requirements;
- Provide architectural and technical support to the site teams;
- Assist the Commercial team in cost plan completion with regard to architectural matters;
- Take full responsibility of the day to day running of the architectural and planning section within the Yorkshire Technical Department;
- Work with the Central Design Team to develop architectural products and research build systems to ensure we are ready for legislation and market change.
- To work with the Land Department to ensure smooth transition of all architectural information takes place;
- To check all architectural drawings and details for accuracy, correctness and commercial suitability;
- To liaise with external consultants to ensure deadlines are met;
- To apply for and secure planning permission for all architectural design and relevant regulation approval;
- To attend site visits and meetings in order to solve any problems that arise during the construction process;
- To attend design meetings with planning departments to ascertain requirements from a council perspective for new developments;
- Ensure that new regulation requirements are anticipated and incorporated as required.
- Procure sketch layouts and architectural design solutions;
- Provide provisional assessment of architectural design requirements;
- Review technical information and provide value architectural design.
Building Regulations and CFSH
- Complete, approve and formalise the Building Regulation and CFSH applications;
Monitor progress of the Building Regulation and CFSH applications and obtain approval.
You will have experience working in the residential sector, ideally directly for a house builder or within consultancy, working with residential developer clients. REVIT is highly desirable, as is a good understanding of house building processes, building regulations and the planning process.
You enjoy working to a high standard and look forward to resolving challenges on site, tackling them head on. As architectural manager you will be managing juniors and so there is an expectation you have managed a team/junior previously.
Critically, you will be a 'people person' and thrive off working in an energetic team environment. Innovation and progression are what drive you.
Competitive package including market leading salary, car/car allowance, private healthcare, performance bonuses amongst other benefits. This is a great opportunity to join a leading, quality focused developer at management level with excellent future prospects as they grow further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"