Salary Depending On Experience
The Architect Role:
- Our client are looking for an Architect with 2+ years’ experience post Part III, to join a relaxed but hardworking, growing team of architectural staff in an informal office in rural mid Cotswolds
The successful Architect:
- A sound understanding of conservation and working with traditional buildings will be particularly useful, as well as a keen interest in contemporary building solutions suited to a historic environment
- Excellent graphic CAD skills required (preferably with experience of using Vectorworks)
- The successful Architect would be required to play a key role in the smooth running of several jobs currently underway in the office as well as new client enquiries - involving drawing, tendering, site operations and contract administration - in the main, relating to large domestic properties
- The role will require an ability to work with minimum supervision and will suit a motivated individual who has experience of job running skills at all project stages
- Our client would welcome interest from applicants looking for full-time or part-time work
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 19 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job