Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Architect Planning Manager for our client based in South London.
My client is a rapidly expanding and successful property development company looking for a Land & Planning Manager to join our experienced and innovative team. The role covers the whole of London and the surrounding areas but will be mainly office based.
The successful candidate will have experience and proven track record in the planning field.
They will be ambitious and hardworking with a 'can-do’ problem-solving attitude.
They must be prepared to work hard and collaborate within the existing team.
- Develop and draw up viable scheme options on all sites brought in by the land buying team
- Undertake planning appraisals of all potential development sites and make recommendations on the prospects of achieving planning permission
- Appraise sites to assess potential number of units and identify planning risks early in the planning process
- Work closely with senior team to convert sites into deliverable projects using initiative, flexibility and problem-solving skills
- Prepare proposals and site plans in conformance with codes and local and national regulations
- Manage the planning application process, which involves creating and managing the project schedule
- Work with a team of external consultants, negotiate, and communicate with planning authorities
- Experience of working within the property development industry, architects practice or planning consultancy would be ideal
- Ability to appraise potential sites in all ways; to ascertain risk and value to enable management to formulate an offer
- An excellent knowledge of planning policy and/or ability to research quickly and effective is essential
- A proven track record in delivering schemes for planning from pre-purchase appraisals through to full planning applications and consent
- Ability to foster good working relationships with internal & external stakeholders associated with planning applications
- A problem solving and 'can-do’ attitude with a track record of overcoming issues and obstacles
The package will consist of a competitive salary with a performance and success related bonus.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, Property/Estate Agency (Land and New Homes), Motor Finance and Asset Finance Markets, as well as many more. We take pride in building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
- Land Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job