• Demonstrable experience of participating in effective multi agency safeguarding adults procedures.
• Proven experience of assessing and managing risk.
• Experience of working with complex cases.
• Experience of managing conflict within a safeguarding context
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering up to **£250** per successful recommendation.
Register with Reed for the first time or return to us after 6 months or more, secure this post or another with our agency and we’ll reward you with £100 vouchers (Restaurant, Spa, High Street – your choice!!)
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund..our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500 depending on hours/days worked.
- Dedicated expert Consultant
- Online timesheet & pay management
- 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Company
- Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
- Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
- Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
- Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to contribute towards training or other development
- Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday Pay (PAYE only), Statutory benefits and pension (PAYE only)
- Referral/recommendation bonus paid up to £250 per referral
If you are interested please call 0121 237 2642 or email email@example.com – alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we find them work!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job