Our client is a multi national manufacturer with offices all over the world and they offer an excellent Apprenticeship programme to individuals looking for their first role in administration and customer service. Once completed, and after an extensive training programme , there are first class career development opportunities
The ultimate aim of the apprenticeship is to provide training and development in purchasing, order management, service administration as well as accounts and office administration to give the successful candidate a first class all round experience within a Global company
It is essential that you have a minimum Grade C in Maths or English at GCSE, or equivalent, or be working towards these results
Role and Responsibilities for the Apprentice following training:
- Order Processing and progressing
- Administration of all system certification
- Data entry of documentation
- Processing of supplier invoices on SAP system and dealing with discrepancies, and then filing of those invoices.
- Preparation of expenses
- General administration support to the Sales Team
- Booking of hotel accommodation and making travel arrangements including overseas, as necessary
- To answer the telephone and provide a reception service, where necessary, taking telephone messages for colleagues who are out of the office.
- Arrange catering and refreshments for meetings and training.
- To be responsible for the ordering of all stationery, stock control and the efficient operation of all office equipment.
- To open incoming post, and distribute and send out post
- Good IT skills
- Good telephone manner
- Eye for detail
- Business Administration Apprenticeship
- GCSE Maths and English or equiv
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'